We’ve all had our share of low calorie turkey burger recipes, but this one is one of my faves. Loaded with tang and flavor, this turkey burger recipe tastes much better than most, and yet still keeps the calorie count low.This Ranch Turkey Burger reaches new heights of yumminess! Though this is not an official Weight Watchers Turkey Burger Recipe, it’s a low calorie, low fat burger that any meat-eating dieter will love. Try serving with some 1 Point Butternut Squash Fries!
- Burger Meat:
- 1 1/4 Lb. Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 2/3 C. Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 C. Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Reduced Fat Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp. Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 Tsp. Dry Ranch Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 1/2 C. Dry Slaw Mix
- 1/4 C. Reduced Fat Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- Whole Wheat Burger Buns
- Reduced Fat Cheddar Slices or American Singles
- Preheat your grill of choice.
- I used my indoor grill today (on medium heat), because yikes! – it’s really hot out here.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the burger meat.
- Use a 1/2 c. measuring cup to scoop out and form the meat into patties.
- I only made a half recipe today, thus just having the three burgers here.
- Once the grill is heated, place the patties over the heat and grill until cooked through – 180 degrees F.
- While the burgers are cooking, combine the slaw and the dressing together.
- I used a chopped slaw with cabbage, kale, and carrots.
- Once the burgers are done, top with the cheese and allow that to melt before removing from the grill.
- Place your patties on the buns and top each with about 1/4 c. slaw.
- Enjoy right away!