Save on effort and washing up with this one-pot wonder that is packed with flavour. Eat some for dinner and save the rest for lunch the next day.
Time: 30 minutes
- Cooked rice 1 cup
- chorizos 8-10
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 small
- Cherry tomatoes 6-8
- Pitted Green Olives sliced 6-8
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 1 teaspoon
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Parsley 4-6 roughly chopped + for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Roughly chop chorizos.
- Add garlic to hot oil and saute till golden. Add chorizo, mix and saute for a minute.
- Finely chop onion, add to the pan and saute till golden.
- Roughly chop cherry tomatoes, add to pan, mix and saute for a minute. Switch off heat and add olives. Switch on heat, add salt, crushed peppercorns, sugar and paprika and mix well.
- Add rice and mix. Switch off heat and add parsley and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with a parsley spring.