Apple Millet Waffle recipe made from barnyard millet, oats and apple.
Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 egg
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup barnyard millet
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Dry roast rolled oats and little millet separately till slightly fragrant and let it cool. Grind them to a fine powder.
- Peel one apple and make a puree out of it.Take the flour,baking powder, baking soda,salt, brown sugar,egg, oil,
- milk and apple puree in a bowl..
- Mix well so that there are no lumps.Heat the waffle iron case and spray oil .Pour the batter in the waffle iron
- and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy with maple syrup or honey and fresh fruits of your choice.