As mark of summer season, mangoes cannot be escaped. We end up making variety of dishes such as pickles, salad and desserts with mangoes. Here is a yummy recepie made out of rice and mango!
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Cup Rice
- 1 Small Raw Mango
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ground Nut
- 2 tablespoon Channa Dhal
- 1 String Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1. Cook the Rice in the pressure cooker and wait until it cools down.
2. Till then grate the raw mango and coconut.
3. Add oil to the pan. Once the oil is heated, add some mustard to the heated oil allow to splutter .
4. Add asefotida, curry leaves, channa dhal, groundnut, green chillies, turmeric and fry for one minute.
5. Add the grated coconut and fry for one minute
6. Turn off the fire. add rice, salt and mix well. add corriander leaves at the top.
7. Mango tangy yummy rice is ready to serve.