Wine Plum Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you can make for your family and friends on special occasions and festivals.
Time: 1 hour
- 750 ml red wine
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 egg
- 1/2 kilograms plums
- 250 gm butter
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Take a large bowl and mix plums with wine and butter in it.
- Next, crack eggs in the same bowl and add all purpose flour along with baking powder. Whisk well all the
- ingredients to make the cake batter.
- Now, take a baking tray and grease it with butter. Pour the cake batter in the tray and place this tray in the
- oven. Bake the cake for about 40 minutes! Take out when done and let it cool at room temperature. Serve