The scorching heat in summers sucks away all the energy you have.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 inch ginger
- 7 leaves mint
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 pinch black salt
- To prepare this easy recipe, cut the watermelon slices and roughly chop them in a bowl. Next, peel ginger and
- wash the mint leaves in running water.
- Now, put all the chopped watermelon, mint leaves, lemon juice, black salt along with chopped ginger in a
- blender jar and blend them together.
- Take a glass and add ice cubes in it. Pour the blended mixture in it and garnish with mint leaves. Serve chilled.