Try out this delectable Watercress Sandwich recipe, which is nutritious and loaded with nutrients.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- salt as required
- 1/4 cup watercress
- 2 tablespoon butter
- To prepare this delicious sandwich recipe, peel and slice the cucumber. Use a paper towel to pat the slices in
- order to remove excess moisture.
- Next, spread butter on a slice of bread. Spread half of the watercress over the buttered bread.
- Next, make a layer of cucumber slices over the watercress. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Spread butter on another slice of bread and close the sandwich with the buttered side facing the cucumbers.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining ingredients.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally and serve immediately!