Vegetable Honey Chicken is a delectable side dish recipe that is sure to be a family favorite.
Time: 50 minutes
- 500 gm chicken breasts
- 2 carrot
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- salt as required
- 2 capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 cup broccoli
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon corn flour
- refined oil as required
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat oil. Once the oil is hot enough add chopped garlic, carrots, capsicum
- and broccoli to it. Saute the vegetables for a while until they appear cooked. Sprinkle some salt over it and
- simmer for some time. Now, add chicken pieces into the pan and cook till it turns golden brown from all the
- Add soy sauce, honey and corn flour with desired amount of water into the pan in order to form a thick gravy.
- Make sure that the chicken pieces have an even coating of the gravy. Cover it with a lid and now simmer for
- minimum 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and your Vegetable Honey Chicken is now ready. Serve hot with cooked rice and enjoy.