Vegetable Cheese Dosa is a popular South Indian recipe which is loved and relished by people of all age groups
Time: 50 minutes
- 200 gm dosa flour
- 50 gm chopped spring onions
- 4 tablespoon cheese spread
- 70 gm capsicum (green pepper)
- 70 gm sliced carrot
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- For making this interesting dosa recipe, heat a non-stick pan over medium flame. Once the pan is hot enough,
- pour a ladleful of dosa batter and spread it in circular motion in outward direction. Smear little oil on the edges
- of the dosa.
- Meanwhile, take another pan and add 1 tbsp oil in it. Heat it over moderate flame. Once the oil is hot, saute
- capsicums, green onions and carrots cut in shreds in the pan. Once done, spread the mixture in the centre of
- the dosa. Then add creamy cheese spread on top of the vegetables.
- Roll it and cut in two pieces. Transfer the Vegetable Cheese Dosa in a serving plate and serve with chutney of
- your choice. You can also serve it as a snack with tea or coffee.