Tricolour Cheesecake is an interesting dessert recipe that you can easily make at home for your loved ones.
Time: 50 minutes
- 150 gm whipped cream
- 125 gm sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 Egg Yolk
- 10 gm Gelatin
- 3/4 cup Water
- For The Main Dish
- 50 gm crushed to paste pistachios-soft
- 2 tablespoon Orange Zest
- 100 gm biscuit crumbs
- 50 ml orange juice
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 3/4 cup mascapone cream
- Bloom the gelatin in 30 ml cold water.
- Cook egg yolks and sugar over a double boiler till pale yellow in colour and make the sabayon. (French name
- for zabaglione, an Italian dessert)
- Mix whipped cream and mascarpone cream together and add to the sabayon.
- Meanwhile, mix biscuit crumbs (use cookie crumbs, if available) and butter together till wet, and the desired
- consistency is achieved.
- Now add the biscuit crumb mixture to the base of A6 circular pan and refrigerate it.
- Divide your cheesecake mixture into 3 equal parts.
- Add pista paste to one part, vanilla pod to another and orange juice and zest to the third one.
- Pour the pista flavoured mixture first to the pan and refrigerate for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then add the vanilla flavoured mixture and store in the fridge, and finally the orange mixture.
- Cut into wedges and plate as desired.