Tandoori chicken burger which is one of the most tried recipes of Indian non-veg cuisine tastes equally well when stuffed inside a bun.
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 medium washed & dried chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 2 handful halved burger buns
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 small sliced carrot
- 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tandoori Marsala
- 3 teaspoon finely chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 small sliced tomato
- 1 small sliced cucumber
- 1 handful lettuce loose-leaf
- Mix the tandoori Marsala paste with 2 tbsp of yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well until evenly coated. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame. Cook the marinated chicken for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked
- through and golden.
- Mix the mint leaves with 1/4 cup of yogurt. Lightly toast the buns if desired and place them on a flat surface.
- Spread the mint-yogurt mixture on the halves. Top up with lettuce, salad leaves, cucumber, carrot and onions.
- Place the cooked chicken patty on top and cover with the other half. Serve at once with fries or salad.