Spinach Cheese Dip is made with a mixture of cream cheese, chopped spinach, salsa and Mexican cheese blend.
Time: 30 minutes
- 110 gm cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend/ Mexican 4 cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
- 140 gm chopped spinach
- 1 cup salsa sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- To begin with, pre-heat oven to 170 degree Celsius. In the meanwhile, take a large bowl and add cream cheese,
- salsa, spinach along with Mexican cheese blend. Mix the ingredients well.
- Next, take a pan and spread the mixture on it, sprinkling the remaining cheese blend on top. Bake for about
- 20-25 minutes. Once done, transfer in a serving bowl, garnish with chopped tomatoes, spring onion and serve
- with tortilla chips.