Spiced Turnip Fries is a popular snack recipe for health conscious people who does not compromise a little with the taste.
Time: 40 minutes
- 500 gm turnip
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- For Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, grease a piece of aluminium foil with some oil and place it
- in a baking tray. Peel the turnips and cut them into french fry-sized sticks.
- Take a large bowl, add turnips in it and sprinkle vegetable oil over them. Add parmesan cheese, paprika and
- onion powder in the bowl. Sprinkle salt and toss the fries well. Make sure that the fries are evenly coated.
- Transfer the fries to the baking tray and place the tray in the oven. Bake them until they turn crispy and golden
- brown in colour. Once done, serve them hot with a sauce of your liking.