Talk about south Indian cuisine and you will be instantly reminded of the aromatic sambhar dosa and chutneys.
Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup soya nuggets
- 2 chopped green chillies
- salt as required
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 cup dosa batter
- 6 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon fruit salt
- water as required
- To prepare this dosa recipe, soak the soya granules in a bowl of water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the
- onions and finely chop them in a bowl. Wash the coriander leaves and chop them too in another bowl.
- Once the soya granules become soft, squeeze out the water and crumble them in a large bowl. To this bowl,
- add dosa batter, chopped green chillies, cumin powder, fruit salt, chopped onion and salt. Mix well and set the
- bowl aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, place a large pan or a dosa tawa on medium flame and heat a little oil in it. Pour enough batter to make
- one dosa and spread it quickly into a circular motion.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves in the dosa getting cooked and cook. Once the bottom is cooked, flip to
- cook on the other side as well. When the dosa is cooked, transfer to a serving plate and repeat the process to
- make more such dosas. Serve with coconut chutney and enjoy!