Singapore Noodles is an Asian recipe made using shrimps, noodles and capsicum.
Time: 50 minutes
- 100 gm rice noodles
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 50 gm deveined shrimps
- 1/4 cup sliced capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/6 cup chicken stock
- 25 gm sliced & slit mushroom button
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 pinch salt
- To prepare this delicious noodles recipe, take a large pan and add water in it. Heat it over high flame. Once the
- water starts to boil, add the rice noodles in the pan. Switch off the flame and allow the noodles to soak for 5
- minutes or until softened. Drain the excess water, rinse the noodles and drain again. Transfer the rice noodles
- to a bowl and keep aside.
- Now take another bowl and combine the chicken stock, curry powder, soy sauce and salt in it. Stir well until
- curry powder has dissolved. Heat a pan over high flame. Add 1 tsp oil in it and stir-fry the garlic for few
- seconds. Then add the shrimps and cook till they get firm and pink. It will take about a minute or so. Transfer
- this mixture to a bowl and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan, add 1 tsp oil and heat over medium flame. Add the onions, capsicum and mushrooms.
- Cook till they are tender. It will take around 45-50 seconds. Transfer this mixture to the bowl containing
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and heat it over high flame. Add the noodles and toss well for 45 seconds.
- Then add the stock mixture and stir. Then add in the shrimps mixture and cook until the noodles are golden.
- Once done, transfer to a plate and serve warm. Pair this delicious Singapore Noodles recipe with manchurian.