Shrimp Pakora is a delicious seafood recipe which is made using shrimps in besan (gram flour).
Time: 40 minutes
- 125 gm deveined,peeled shrimps
- 2 pinches red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- To make this easy snack recipe, wash the shrimps under cold running water and then pat dry them. Once they
- are properly dried, transfer them to a glass bowl. Then add the gram flour, rice flour, garlic, onions, red chilli
- powder, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt in the same bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned in the previous step properly. Then add lemon juice and 1 tbsp of oil in the
- mixture. Mix well again and then using your hands, shape the mixture into cutlets or any other shape of your
- choice. Meanwhile, add oil in a deep nonstick pan and heat it over moderate flame.
- Now, once the oil is sufficiently hot, carefully place the prepared pakoras in the frying pan and allow it to fry
- until it gets a golden brown colour. Once done, remove and drain the excess oil and transfer the pakoras in a
- serving plate. Serve it with chutney of your choice. You can also pair it with a cocktail or mocktail.