When health supersedes the taste, you have no choice but to give in to the cause!
Time: 30 minutees
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup moong dal
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- To prepare this yummy dosa recipe, wash together urad and moong dal in a bowl. Next, wash quinoa with
- water and mix in the dal bowl. Add water in the bowl and soak the trio for up to 4 hours.
- After soaking, drain the extra water and add the mixture in a blender jar. Blend the mixture using a little water
- to make the batter of dosa. Add a little salt in this batter as per your taste and make a smooth dosa batter.
- After preparing the batter, heat a non-stick pan on medium flame and smear it with a little oil (You can also use
- a dosa tawa for making them). Using a ladle, spread the batter in the pan in a circular motion and cook for a
- minute. Flip the other side and smear again with a little oil. Once the dosa is cooked to a brownish hue, transfer
- to a plate. Repeat with the procedure to make more such dosas. Serve with sambhar and chutney.