Quinoa and Sesame Crackers, these golden and light brownish snacks will take your heart away.
Time: 40 minutes
- 200 gm quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 orange
- 20 gm tahini
- 500 ml water
- 50 gm rice flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 150 gm boiled chickpeas
- 2 pinch paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Celsius. Bring quinoa to boil over moderate flame and simmer until fully
- cooked and porridge like consistency is achieved. Remove from the flame and allow it to cool.
- Add baking powder, rice flour, season with salt and mix well to combine. Spread the quinoa batter onto the sil
- pat with the help of a spatula. Sprinkle the sesame seed and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven
- and allow it to cool.
- Prepare the orange zest using the fine side of your grater. Once the zest is removed, cut the orange into half
- and squeeze the juice from orange. In a food processor, add boiled chickpeas, orange juice, tahini paste,
- smoked paprika and process until well combined. Transfer Hummus to a serving bowl and check for seasoning.
- Serve with quinoa crackers. Enjoy.