Pumpkin Doughnut is a simple and easy-to-make dessert recipe that has a lot to offer the people who have a sweet-tooth.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 200 gm flour
- 6 egg
- 3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Take a large bowl and beat eggs until they are yellowish in colour, now add oil and sugar and mix it well with
- eggs. Add pumpkin puree along with baking powder. Whisk it well to combine the ingredients well.
- Season it with salt, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon and nutmeg powder. Beat the mixture well to form a nice thick mixture
- for doughnuts. When it is thick and yellow, add flour and stir it well to smooth the mixture.
- Now lightly grease two regular doughnut pans well and then carefully fill the pans with the pumpkin batter.
- Use a spoon to form a nice equal layer in each well of doughnut pan.
- Preheat your oven at 350’F. Once done, place your doughnut pans in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes. There edges will eventually loosen.
- Now take the remaining ½ tsp. cinnamon and add it with powdered sugar to prepare a sweet mixture. Then
- carefully shake Pumpkin doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Let them cool completely and you can store them well for a week or so.