Prawns in Garlic Chilli Sauce is a Continental recipe that can be prepared in just about 40 minutes.
Time: 40 minutes
- 24 prawns
- 3 pieces chopped ginger
- 4 teaspoon red chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon clove powder
- 30 gm spring onions
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic flakes
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered star anise
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- To make this scrumptious prawns recipe, begin by heating the sesame oil in a wok.
- Once hot enough, add ginger along with garlic to the wok and saute over medium heat until fragrant.
- After about 30 seconds, add prawns and stir fry for a minute.
- Then, add red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar and soya sauce. Stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Next, add spring onions, green cardamom powder, star anise, clove powder and corn flour to the wok. Stir well.
- Once the prawns are cooked thoroughly, remove from heat and adjust the seasoning. Then, transfer the
- prawns to a serving dish, garnish with dill and serve with steamed rice or noodles. Enjoy!