Prawn and Basil Pasta is one such Italian recipe which would steal your heart away and make you crave for more.
Time: 35 minutes
- 375 gm pasta linguine
- 650 gm prawns
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 shallots (small onions)
- 1/2 cup shredded basil
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli
- 5 medium tomato
- black pepper as required
- salt as required
- In a large saucepan, add water along with some salt and oil. Let it come to a boil and add the linguine pasta in
- it. Cook the pasta and strain the excess water. Next, heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium
- heat and add the prawns in it. Cook them until prawns change color. Next, add in the red chilli along with
- chopped garlic and let it cook.
- Once you can smell the garlic, add the chopped tomatoes , shallots and finely shredded basil and saute them
- well. Toss it gently so that all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Once cooked, divide the linguine among serving bowls and season it with salt and pepper. Serve it hot and