This easy-to-make salad can be made in minutes to delight your taste buds with it’s tempting flavours.
Time: 30 minutes
- 100 gm pasta fusili
- 1 cup basil
- black pepper as required
- 1/2 cup grape tomato
- 1/2 clove
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt as required
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rinds
- 1/2 cup yellow tomato
- 4 tablespoon mozzarella
- Take a deep bottomed pan, pour water in it and sprinkle some salt. Boil pasta in this pan on medium flame.
- Once done, drain the water and transfer the pasta in a big bowl.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a grinder, apart from tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, to form
- a smooth paste out of it.
- Now take this paste and add it to the boiled pasta, along with halved tomatoes, mozzarella and grated
- parmesan cheese. Toss well and serve.