Pasta and Bean Salad is an amalgamation of kidney bean, pasta, red onion, cherry tomatoes, celery along with parsley and a tinge of lime zest.
Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 8 halved cherry tomatoes
- 225 gm pasta conchiglie
- 200 gm red kidney beans
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ground black pepper as required
- 1 stalk celery
- First, take a deep-bottomed pan, add water along with salt and bring the same to a boil. Then, add pasta and
- cook for about 8 minutes or until it is tender. Drain the water and transfer the boiled pasta to a large bowl,
- sprinkling 1 tbsp of olive oil. Mix the pasta very lightly.
- Next, add lemon zest and rinsed kidney beans and stir yet again for a while. Once done, keep aside and let it
- cool. Now, in order to prepare a dressing for the salad, add vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and pepper along with
- the remaining oil while stirring it nicely.
- Now all that is left, is to pour over the prepared dressing on kidney beans and pasta mixture. Add cherry
- tomatoes, celery, onion and parsley. (Note- Add a tinge of lemon juice, more salt and black pepper, if desired.)