- Parmesan cheese powder 3 tablespoons
- Potatoes peeled, cut into batons and parboiled 3 large
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
- For dip:
- Mayonnaise 1/4 cup
- Tomato ketchup 2 tablespoons
- Tabasco sauce 1 teaspoon
- To make the dip put mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Put the potato batons into it and deep-fry on medium heat for 4-6 minutes or till half done. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat the oil on high heat and deep fry the potatoes again till they turn golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Sprinkle salt and parmesan cheese powder over them and mix well.
- Put them on a serving plate and serve hot with the dip.