This super-easy Oreo Cake recipe is a pure chocolaty delight for anyone who loves chocolates.
Time: 25 minutes
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a blender, crush the Oreo cookies to a fine powder. Now add milk, sugar, baking powder and blend well.
- Adjust the quantity of milk in a way it is of pouring consistency.
- Now line a microwave-safe bowl with cling film and pour the mixture on it. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes
- or till a knife inserted in the middle of the cake, comes out clean.
- Take it out of the dish carefully, place on a platter and pour chocolate ganache, whipped cream or garnish with
- chopped nuts.