If you are among those who do not want to waste a drop of Nutella, here is an interesting recipe that will help you enjoy your favourite chocolate-hazelnut concoction.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 tablespoon nutella
- 1 teaspoon chocolate powder
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and heat 1/2 cup milk along with Nutella in it. Whisk until
- blended. Keep the flame low or the Nutella will stick at the base of the pan.
- Once the nutella is completely dissolved, add the rest of the milk and allow it to simmer for 2-5 minutes. Keep
- stirring the mixture.
- Whisk until the milk is frothy. Pour into tall glasses. Add a scoop of cream and dust with chocolate powder.
- Serve hot.