Beat the summer heat with a scrumptious sorbet recipe which is Mulberry Sorbet.
Time: 30 minutes
- 10 cup stem removed mulberry
- 2 cup water
- 4 tablespoon port wine
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 pinch salt
- To start with, add water and sugar in a pan and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer until the mixture becomes thick
- and sticky. When done, remove from flame and let it cool slightly.
- Now, in a mixer, add mulberries and pour the prepared warm syrup. Blend into a puree. When done, sieve the
- mixture into a bowl.
- Add port wine into the bowl containing puree. Mix well and refrigerate overnight. When chilled, serve it