Chicken Kababs is an delectable Moroccan recipe made with chicken breasts, honey, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar and a lot of spices.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds cubed chicken breasts
- For Marination
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- Combine all marinade ingredients together in large mixing bowl and mix well. Add chicken, toss to coat. Cover
- and refrigerate for 4 hours or longer.
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium. Lift chicken pieces out of marinade and thread onto skewers, about 4 pieces
- to each skewer.
- Place on grill and cook covered for about 8-10 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning them over
- If you wish to cook the chicken in the oven, preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking tray with parchment. Use a
- grilling rack if you have one or place chicken directly on the parchment.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes per side until cooked through. Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to char lightly.
- Transfer skewers to a platter and serve.