Try out this Mint Juice recipe and we promise you won’t be disappointed
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon powdered jaggery
- sendha namak as required
- 1 slice lemon
- 2 cup mint
- 2 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- ice cubes as required
- To prepare this juice recipe, wash the mint leaves under running water and chop them roughly. Now, add these
- leaves in a blender jar and blend on high speed. Once done, add the jaggery powder, cumin powder, sendha
- namak and water in it. Blend it again on high speed.
- Once done, pass it through a seive into glasses containing ice cubes. Garnish with a lemon slice to enjoy!