Are you bored of the regular buttermilk waffles? If yes, then this incredible recipe of Matcha Waffles is just what you need.
Time: 40 minutes
- 3 egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- To make this delicious dessert recipe, add eggs, cashew, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and matcha tea
- powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Then, add salt, coconut flour and baking soda. Blend until the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Now, heat the waffle iron to medium-high and lightly spray non-stick cooking oil.
- Once hot enough, add 2 tablespoons of the batter on the waffle iron and cook for a minute or two.
- Once done, lift the lid, remove the waffle from the iron and keep aside.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining batter and once done, serve a stack of hot-n-fresh waffles with your
- favourite fresh fruits!