Masala Popcorn recipe is a delicious and unique twist given to the unflavored and natural popcorn.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cup unpopped popcorns
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoon powdered Kashmiri red chilli
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- To prepare this snack recipe, place the unpopped popcorn in a bowl and microwave them for 2-3 minutes or
- until all corns have popped. Once done, transfer these in a bowl and cover them for some time.
- Now, in a pan, heat oil over medium flame. When the oil is hot enough, add coriander seeds along with fennel
- seeds. Saute for a while, and let the seeds splutter. Now, add the microwaved popcorns and stir firmly into the
- Next, add on the Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, sugar, asafoetida and salt as per your taste. Saute
- the popcorns well with the spices and make sure they get evenly coated. Once done, remove from heat and
- serve hot with a beverage of your choice!