French recipe will surely become everyone’s favorite and will leave all your family members astounded with your culinary skills.
Time: 50 minutes
- 100 gm icing sugar
- 300 gm flour
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 30 gm granulated sugar
- apricot jam as required
- 200 gm butter
- 2 egg
- 80 ml milk
- 2 mango
- For Garnishing
- mint leaves as required
- Place the butter in a glass bowl and microwave it till it melts. Once the butter has melted properly, add the
- icing sugar to it and mix well. Now, beat in the eggs and whisk it well. Now, add flour to this mixture. Mix
- everything using a spoon and knead it in the form of a soft dough.
- Now, preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Take small portions of the prepared dough and roll out the tart
- dough, using a rolling pin, to your desired thickness. Place the rolled out pastry dough into tart moulds. Cut off
- the excess dough using a knife. Prick these evenly with a fork. Place these tart moulds in the preheated oven
- and bake for 18-20 minutes. Once done, take the baked tarts out of the oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, wash the mangoes under running water and chop these into cubes them. Put these cubes in a
- blender jar and blend it on high speed. Now, place a pan over low flame and add milk, sugar and custard
- powder in it. Stir it well until it boils and thickens. Now, add the prepared mango puree to it and mix it well.
- Once it thickens, remove from the flame and give it a stir.
- Now, spoon the mango mixture in each of the baked tart and spread it evenly. Place a few mango cubes over
- the over the mango mix and brush it with apricot jam. Garnish these with mint leaves and serve!