Mango Mastani is a toothsome delight that is not just hydrating but visually pleasing as well.
Time: 20 minutes
- 100 gm mango pulp
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 dash green cardamom
- silver vark as required
- 200 ml milk
- 2 scoops mango ice cream
- flaked almonds as required
- To prepare this milkshake recipe, mix the mango pulp, sugar, green cardamom powder and milk in a blender to
- make mango milk shake. De-freeze it for 15-20 mins. Now, again blend it well. This will make the milkshake
- Now, pour the milkshake in the glass. Top it up with mango ice cream scoops, almond flakes and silver varq.
- Serve it immediately to enjoy!