Kesar Shrikhand is a very famous Gujarati sweet recipe which is loved by people of all age groups.
Time: 50 minutes
- 50 gm cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon soaked saffron
- 1/4 cup beaten yoghurt (curd)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped pistachios
- For Garnishing
- 1 teaspoon sliced pistachios
- To make this delicious Kesar Shrikhand recipe, take a clean, white muslin cloth and add the curd in it. Strain the
- water from the muslin cloth and transfer the curd in a bowl. Add this curd in a blender and combine it with the
- cream cheese.
- Blend the ingredients well until thick. Transfer this mixture in a bowl and add sugar, pistachios and saffron
- strands with the milk. Mix well and keep this in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours. Kesar Shrikhand is best enjoyed
- when chilled. While serving, garnish with sliced pistachios and enjoy.