Honeydews are rich in vitamin C and are perfect to refresh you during hot sunny days.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 kilograms de seeded honeydew melon
- 3 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon boiled Water
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered salt
- For Garnishing
- 1 handful Mint Leaves
- For making this refreshing dessert recipe, discard the seeds and rind of the melon. Cut the flesh into small
- Transfer this to a blender and blend to a coarse puree. Strain this through a sieve to make 1 1/2 to 2 cups of
- juice. Discard the pulp.
- Mix the sugar and hot water in a bowl. Stir well until fully dissolved. Add this to the melon juice along with lime
- juice and a pinch of salt. Stir gently.
- Pour this into a freezer-safe container and keep it in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove and stir gently using a fork.
- Place it back inside the freezer and keep stirring every 15 to 20 minutes, until fluffy and frozen, for about 1
- Scoop this into a serving glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Serve at once.