Indulge in the goodness of chocolate and pamper your loved ones with this simple recipe that’ll make them feel more special!
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Place cocoa and butter in processor and mix until they form a paste. Now, Fill the pan about 1/4 full with water
- and then place the bowl on top of the water.
- Now, put the chocolate paste in the bowl and then heat until the mixture is as hot as needed. Put the mixture
- back in the processor and mix till smooth.
- Then warm the milk to room temperature. Add sugar, flour and milk to the paste and mix the batter well so
- that no lumps are formed.
- Now pour the mixture into molds and place it in the fridge till they become hard. Take the pieces out and
- munch away!