Try this healthy recipe in breakfast with your choice of toppings, be it honey, butter or maple syrup.
Time: 50 minutes
- 125 gm oats
- 1 egg
- 15 gm dry yeast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 125 gm all purpose flour
- 15 gm caster sugar
- 30 gm butter
- 100 gm honey
- Combine together egg, caster sugar, dry yeast and salt until a smooth and fluffy texture is attained.
- Add all purpose flour, oats and sugar in the egg mixture. Whisk well till you see a smooth batter consistency.
- Fold the mixture and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the waffle maker at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes and grease with little butter. Pour enough batter
- and quickly spread. Close the lid and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes or until done.
- Remove the waffle and transfer to a serving plate. Serve with a choice of topping at once.