Hariyali Chicken Tikka is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe which is quite popular in Northern India and is best enjoyed with some exotic dips.
Time: 50 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 2 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 green chilli
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 cup mint leaves
- refined oil as required
- In a grinder add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies. Grind them on a high speed for a few seconds
- till you achieve a smooth paste. In a large bowl add this paste along with curd, turmeric powder, red chili
- powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and then add the
- chicken pieces to it.
- Make sure that the chicken pieces have an even coating of this mixture. Keep it aside and marinate for
- minimum 30 minutes. Heat the griller now and drizzle some oil over it. Place the marinated chicken pieces on it
- and grill them till they turn brown from all the sides.
- Your hariyali chicken tikka is now ready. Remove from the griller and serve hot along with some tangy chutney
- and sliced onions.