Grilled Spinach Sandwich recipe is the ultimate nirvana for foodies everywhere who are spinach lovers.
Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- sugar as required
- 1 tablespoon hung curd
- 4 slices bread- brown
- 1 garlic
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- Place a pan on a medium flame and add oil in it. Chop the spinach, garlic and grate mozzarella cheese in a
- bowl. Add chopped garlic and spinach along with sugar and salt and saute it until the spinach leaves wilt. Don’t
- overcook them.
- In a medium sized bowl add hung curd, black pepper along with cooked spinach and whisk it well.
- In the meantime, set up the grill and let it get hot. Now take two slices of bread and add a spoonful of the
- prepared mixture and spread it across the slices. Sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese on both the slices
- along with the mix and cover them with other two slices.
- Place them on the grill until they turn crunchy. Serve them hot an enjoy!