Grilled Mixed Vegetables offers an exotic flavour of vegetables that are grilled to perfection.
Time: 40 minutes
- 200 gm baby carrots
- 2 zucchini
- salt as required
- black pepper as required
- 2 red pepper
- 2 broccoli
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 300 gm potato
- Wash the vegetables with fresh water and pat them dry. Slice the baby carrots into 1 inch pieces. After this,
- chop the red pepper, zucchini, broccoli and potatoes.
- Coat the sliced vegetables with virgin olive oil. Now, place the vegetables on the electric grill. Start grilling the
- vegetables and keep stirring them. Let them grill for another 15 minutes. Sprinkle salt and black pepper
- according to your taste. Your grilled mixed vegetables is ready. Serve and enjoy.