Kids can be extremely difficult to handle in a party.
Time: 50 minutes
- 5 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 slices cheese slices
- To prepare this delicious and easy snack recipe, trim the edges of bread slices and flatten them using a rolling
- pin. Next, spread one tablespoon of butter on one side of the flattened bread and gently flip the butter sided
- bread so that it is facing down.
- Place a cheese slice on the bread slice and sprinkle black pepper powder and dried oregano on it evenly. Roll
- up the bread slice and close the edges properly. Keep it aside.
- Heat the remaining butter in a non-stick pan over medium flame, and cook the rolls until light brown in colour
- and crispy, cook from all the sides. Repeat the procedure to make more such cheese rolls.
- When the cheese rolls are done, transfer them to serving plate and enjoy them hot and crispy with your
- favourite sauce.