Green Coconut Pudding is a delicious Thai recipe which can be easily prepared at home by using basic kitchen ingredients.
Time: 1 hour
- 4 cup coconut water
- 8 gm agar agar
- 4 drops edible food color
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup coconut
- Soak the agar agar for 10 minutes in a bowl full of water. After 10 minutes, drain the water and keep the agar
- agar aside.
- Now, place a pan on full flame. Once the pan is hot enough, switch the flame to medium and add coconut
- water, sugar and soaked agar agar along with edible food colour (green) in it. Let it cook on medium flame and
- make sure to stir the mixture in between.
- Meanwhile, slice the coconut into tiny pieces and keep them aside. Use some of these slices for grating. Once
- the agar agar is completely dissolved, switch off the flame. Place these sliced coconut in a square shaped
- mould and pour this hot coconut mixture prepared in the pan over it.
- Slide this mould in a refrigerator and let it to set for a while. Take this mould out from the refrigerator and cut
- this into the shape of a cube. Your Green Coconut Pudding is now ready to be served. Garnish them with
- grated coconut and serve chilled.