Chicken wings is a popular appetizer recipe that you can find easily in any part of the world. It is a notable fact that every other country has its own versions of chicken wings.
Time: 50 minutes
- 3 kilograms chicken wings
- For Marination
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoon honey
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- For Garnishing
- 4 tablespoon sesame seeds
- The first step is to prepare the marinade. Combine the soy sauce, grated ginger, red chili sauce, garlic and
- honey in a bowl. Whisk them together and divide the marinade into two equal portions.
- The next step is to marinate the chicken in one portion of the marinade. Toss the chicken wings and the
- marinade in a big bowl and mix them together. Now, place the chicken wings on a foiled roasting pan. Oil the
- roasting foil so that the chicken wings do not stick to it. Do not crowd the roasting pan, or the wings will not
- cook and brown evenly.
- Place the roasting pan in a 218 degree Celsius pre-heated oven. Roast the chicken pieces for 15 minutes and
- remove them from the oven. Using a tong, turn the chicken wings so that each sides get browned evenly. Pop it
- in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- After the wings are done, toss them in the remaining marinade that was kept aside. This will act as a sauce to
- the wings.
- Lastly, toast the sesame seeds. Garnish the cooked chicken wings with the toasted sesame seeds