Garlic Parmesan Pasta is a Italian cuisine.
Time: 35 minutes
- 440 gm drained pasta spaghetti
- 1 cup butter
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoon crushed basil
- 2 1/2 gm broccoli
- 2 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- For Toppings
- parmesan cheese as required
- Melt 1 cup butter in a large skillet. Add 4 tsp dried and crushed basil, 2 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 4 tsp lemon juice
- and seasoned salt to it. Mix well. Now cook and drain pasta. Cook 2 1/2 grams broccoli florets until tender and
- Now, mix the pasta, broccoli and walnuts. Blend well and toss properly so that the pasta is coated well. Your
- Garlic Parmesan Pasta is ready to be served with fresh grated Parmesan cheese topping.