Garlic Bread is that perfect accompaniment which goes really well with Pizzas and Pastas.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pieces baguette
- 10 cloves minced garlic
- 250 gm butter
- 2 handfuls finely chopped mint leaves
- To make this delicious Garlic bread recipe, take a glass bowl and add the chopped mint leaves (keep aside few
- for garnishing), butter and minced garlic in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients properly. Now take both the
- baguettes and cut them into 15 to 20 slices. Make sure that you don’t cut them entirely and their base is still
- Now, with a help of a spoon of knife, spread the prepared butter mixture on every slice. Once it is properly
- coated, take a foil and wrap the baguette in it. Keep this on a baking tray and place it inside a pre-heated oven
- at 200 degree Celsius.
- Check after 5-6 minutes and once done, remove the foil. Then, place the garlic bread back into the oven and
- bake until crisp. It will take around 5-6 minutes. Once done, remove the garlic bread from the oven and cut it
- into individual slices. Now, garnish the bread with mint leaves and serve this scrumptious bread with dip of
- your choice.