This Fruit Popsicle with Coconut Water recipe is a frozen delight that will not only please your eyes but also tantalize your taste buds with its tangy flavors.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cup coconut water
- 2 kiwi
- 4 slices pineapple
- 6 strawberry
- 1 bunch black grapes
- To prepare this ice cream recipe, start by dicing the strawberries, kiwis, grapes, pineapple. Now, add the diced
- fruits into moulds equally. Make sure that you don’t over stuff it. Pour the coconut water over the fruits in the
- moulds. Close the ice cream moulds and place them in the freezer. If you don’t want to use coconut water, you
- can use sugared syrup with cinnamon.
- Once frozen, take the Popsicle out of the moulds and enjoy!