Fried Olives is an easy-to-make snack recipe which will delight your taste buds with it’s tempting flavours.
Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 egg
- 140 gm seasoned bread crumbs
- 280 gm green olives
- Take a skillet and pour olive oil in it for deep frying. Heat the oil over medium flame. Meanwhile whisk the eggs
- in a small bowl. Add olives to the eggs and stir well to coat.
- Take bread crumbs in a wide dish and add egg-coated olives to this dish to coat the olives further with the
- Deep fry the olives in the heated oil until they turn golden-brown. Take out the olives on paper napkins to
- drain the excess oil and serve hot with a dip of your choice.