Fried Ice Cream is an innovative dessert recipe made with butter, brown sugar, cornflakes and vanillla ice cream.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 900 gm vanilla ice cream
- For The Main Dish
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cup crushed cornflakes
- In a bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, cornflakes, coconut, almonds and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of a square baking pan.
- Spread the vanilla ice cream over this carefully.
- Now spread the remaining crumbs over the ice cream.
- Place the pan in a freezer till firm.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce on top.
- Cut into squares or rectangles or scoop into a bowl and serve.