Try this Continental recipe and enjoy with your loved ones!
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- salt as required
- First, crack the eggs in a bowl and add in all the ingredients except the butter. Keep beating this mixture, until
- the amount of this mixture becomes almost double the size. This is the secret to making it fluffy. Keep
- whipping it with a fork. Once done, keep it aside.
- Next, add the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the fluffy egg mixture to
- it. Mixture should set immediately in the sides. Let the omelette cook for 5 minutes.
- Now, flip the omelette carefully. When there are no liquid eggs visible, switch off the flame. Serve on a bed of