Brownies add charm to all kinds of celebrations by their sweet and creamy presence.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Add oil, vanilla essence, vinegar and water in the same bowl and mix well. Grease an oven safe bowl, sprinkle
- maida and transfer the brownie mixture into it.Step 3
- Pre heat oven at 180C. Keep the bowl in the oven for 25 minutes or until brownies are done and a toothpick
- inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove, cool and garnish with chocolate chips or as desired. Cut it into pieces and serve. These Eggless
- Chocolate Brownies taste the best when paired with hot chocolate sauce!